2D and 3D Mapping
Every group has its default 2D map which is created while setting the Group.
This display map can be replaced at any time by another pre-configured Display Map.
By using the display map function, you can arrange the display areas. The mapped data is then used by the “Position layers” command to map the media across displays.
A Display map holds information of the whole canvas and is configured by several parameters:
- 2D Display arrangement simulating physical placement.
- 3D map (if created)
- Geometry correction of each display and for each layer
- Mask areas of each display
- Soft edge blending configuration of 4 sides of each display or of each layer
- Color correction of each display